Common Questions and Their Answers in DeltaFX Brokerdeltafx writer 4 December 2021
Introduction of the broker
1.Is DeltaFX Broker regulated and monitored?
Yes, for your satisfaction, DeltaFX Broker has provided you, dear clients, with grade A regulation.
2. Are my personal funds and information secure?
Yes, all your information is confidential, and only you have access to them.
3. What is the broker’s working history like?
DeltaFX broker has been operating since 2009 in this market.
4. What time zone is used for the DeltaFX server?
London time zone
5. What are the competitive benefits of DeltaFX broker?
- The winner of the most reliable broker in the Egypt Expo in 2021.
- The winner of the best broker in the Middle East in the Dubai Expo in 2021.
- Fixed spread accounts
- $1 minimum deposit for opening nano account
- Guaranteed trades in standard accounts
- No slippage trades
- Offering various cryptocurrencies 24/7
- Instant deposit and withdrawal without any limitations
- 2$ cash-back in standard accounts
- 24/7 support
- Tradable and losable bonuses
- Quick execution of trades
- Various deposit and withdrawing methods
- The availability of trade on news
- The availability of scalping and hedging
1. Do you have Islamic accounts?
Yes, all of the accounts in DeltaFX broker are swap-free and Islamic
2. What are the forms of commissions?
Commissions and carry charge
Metal and Forex: $20 per lot, from the 10th day on.
- Metal commissions: $20 per lot, from the 10th day on.
For gold trades in standard accounts, $2 will be deducted from your account per lot. But you should have at least a history of 25 lots of transactions with 3 minutes and 3 pips.
3 pips: the amount of your profit or loss at the time you close a position must be at least 3 pips.
3 minutes: the period between opening and closing a position must be at least 3 minutes.
Oil commissions: $20 per lot from the first day and $20 per lot after the 10th day.
- Cryptocurrency commissions: 1% commission from the first day on.
The commission for bitcoin is $150 per lot of BTC/USD, which equals one bitcoin. Therefore, the commission for trading 10 bitcoins will be $1500.
- Energy futures: $10 per lot from the first day, $20 per lot from the 10th day on.
- Energy spot: $20 per lot from the first day, $20 per lot from the 10th day on.
- Index spot: $21 per lot from the first day, $20 per lot from the 10th day on.
- Index futures: $10 per lot from the first day, $20 per lot from the 10th day on.
- The commission for other symbols such as currency pairs is $20 per lot from the 20th on.
Fixed spread account:
- The gold commission is $20 per lot from the 10th day on.
- The oil and energy commission is $20 per lot from the first day and $20 per lot from the 10th on.
- The commission for other symbols such as currency pairs is $20 per lot from the 20th day on.
3. How can I change the trading account password?
You can send the request to change your trading account password from your user panel.
Client➡️ accounts➡️ intended account➡️ options➡️ changing password
4. How can I transfer money from one trading account to another?
You can use the internal transfer to transfer money from your trading login to your wallet and then from your wallet to another trading login.
5. How to deactivate my trading account?
Client➡️ account➡️ intended account➡️ options➡️ deactivating the account
6. which account has the lowest spread?
The spreads vary in nano and standard accounts. The spreads do not change in the Fixed spreads accounts. You can use the following link to see the spreads.